It was a push in the website development industry in recent years. Growing demand, the emergence of new concepts and technologies that managed to create a consistently thriving industry today. Comprehensive use of technology with great creative made more interesting. In the rapidly growing competition has made, it is extremely important for web developers with new and interesting ideas or stream with some of the most popular trends in the it industry. Here are some of the most popular trends in the industry and is expected to go so far in 2015, that you a couple of years ago. These events should also rock the IT industry in 2016.
1. Split screens: One of the most innovative concepts that came out in 2015, the use of split screens. This will help you to highlight the most important features of your website without much Ado. Nor do you have to choose between emphasizing the elements of your site, how can you have more than one element with such models.
2. Grid block: It can be viewed as an extension of the concept of split-screens, as you can emphasize more than two or three traits of your website. It also serves to use gallery for your website you can link to your showcase Team, previous successes, etc.
3. Not chrome: unique concepts, there was a significant presence in the it industry in 2015, the appearance of ANY CHROME; the use of these models emphasized the uniqueness of simple construction, avoiding information overload and stress on catchy visuals, has only made him more interesting and “demand things.”
4. Single-Screen: create a Simple, but effective, simple and easy to do these functions from a single screen website helps in improving their claims. Such websites helps reduce the load on the bandwidth for access to multi-site, frequent downloading of the images to navigate between the different tabs. Availability of all information on one page allows for a more User-Friendly. One of the most attractive concepts for 2015 are not expected to grow more in 2016.
5. Big table: Some of the widely attractive layouts was to use LARGE backgrounds for the site. These pictures will help you attract the attention of users with compelling and creative photographs of the user’s eyes. He also keeps the developers in implementing the never-ending effort to create good content for a user as the schema says tables the use of images, with the purpose of their own.
6. Long Scrolling: Parallax Scrolling is an interesting concept for web developers. If they are used wisely, that the elements of the depth of the site. If the background moves at a slower rate in the foreground, there is the 3D effect makes them attractive to users. Hot technology that must be used efficiently to produce optimal results.
7. Rich animation: use of animation in 2015 the vast majority, it encourages creativity sites and use to describe motion, history is studied for one site to a suitable alternative to the classic “About us”. This trend can go a long way with new technologies in animation, you can find the extension in the it industry.
8. Hover-effect: In 2015, the Hover-effects of fun-factor to surprise in the world of web design, the Hide and show effects for photos and signatures, and its quality for the user when he scrolls the web page makes it even more interesting. The user gets nothing from hover-effects, if by chance she explores the website, the impression of this amazing website. It makes hover to go the unique effect a long way in web design.
9. Responsive design: With the advent of smartphones who had sites Reply flourished. Implementation of responsive design promotes increased range of sites on any device with Internet access. It has industry has become one of the most popular and widespread trends in IT.
For all start-UPS or individuals who seek to bloom in the it industry with some cool, interesting, attractive and trendy concepts, layouts and concepts can be a milestone. A little innovation with these can help you get more success.
Some of the trends that make his long journey in the web design sector the implementation of Adaptive design, parallax scrolling, split-screens, the Lack of chrome, One screen, broader use of rich animation and motion animation.